Website Audits for Better SEO, Usability and Customer Experience
Small changes can make a difference – more traffic, engagement and conversions.
Many elements affect your web traffic and how your customer’s view your website. Get an actionable review with an action plan to help you see where improvements can be made and where you’re successful.
Today, your business’ web presence is your website, social media accounts, local search profiles and advertising. Add to that, your customer’s need to find information easily, understand what you offer and to trust you.
SEO, Social Media and Customer Experience and Usability Reviews
Most website audits include a review of the following:
- Presence in local search engines and consistency of citations.
- Site architecture – pagination, navigation, internal links.
- Indexation and crawlability of pages.
- Code – tags, analytics, xml, error pages, redirects, WC3 standards.
- Content – copyediting, calls to action, trust factors, meeting the customers needs and motivations.
- Sampling of external links
- Duplicate content
- Site speed
- Keywords used and how they relate to the keywords targeted by the business.
- Basic review of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Sitemaps, 404 pages, robots.txt
- Social media factors including social features on website, review of existing social profiles or opportunities and website reviews.
- Information architecture (navigational elements), persuasive design and user experience design. Standard usability heuristics are reviewed.
- Current calls to action, layout, architecture, menus and navigation (links and guidance through site) trust factors, readability, etc.
- Conduct real-time surveys and polls on website and ask for feedback from current users.
- General accessibility review/testing included. 508 compliance available.
- Shopping cart experience and functionality testing.
- User testing.