Do You Have A Web Strategy?
The truth is most businesses “just start doing.” They have no plan and no measurable goals. It’s like throwing spaghetti noodles at a wall and hoping something sticks. This non-strategy approach causes:
- wasted resources in terms of money and people
- lack of knowing when goals are accomplished or off-track
- no reference document to share among team members
- misalignment of business goals with customer needs.
Meet the needs of your customers and the search engines with customer-focused strategies.
Let KF Multimedia & Web, Inc. help you create a strategy based on your business goals and the needs of your customers.
Connect with your target audience and increase your web traffic and sales by developing a customer-centric strategy. For a business to be successful online, it needs traffic, engagement and conversions (sales, phone calls, donations, and downloads).
An online marketing strategy should look at your on-line and off-line marketing efforts including:
- directing traffic to your website – SEO (search engine optimization), local search and making the most of your various web channels and profiles;
- meeting the needs and motivations of your targeted customers and answering their questions;
- engaging your targeted audience on social media with consistent posts and content;
- developing a content strategy to provide timely, relevant articles, videos and email communications to build and nurture leads and build your customer loyalty.