Is your website easy to use and does it meet their expectations?
Usability and improving customer experience is part of conversion research and conversion rate revenue growth optimization, the process of finding ways to increase purchases, phone calls, donations or downloads (and the resulting revenue).
Traffic to your site helps too, but you need people to take action once they get to your site. You need people calling you, making that purchase or donation, downloading that information or reading the information you spent so much time crafting.
People leave websites if:
- The website is difficult to navigate or use;
- A prospective customer can’t find the needed information;
- Trust factors aren’t evident and the prospective customer is wary of your products or services;
- Technically the website doesn’t work.
Your website needs to be easy to navigate, easy to understand, easy to find and most of all meet the needs of your targeted customer or prospect. KF Multimedia & Web, Inc. can help you:
- Understand the questions your customers and prospects are asking.
- Meet their needs in an easy to understand, trustworthy environment.
- Provide intuitive pathways to the information they are seeking or the point of action.
- Help find roadblocks that are keeping people from taking action.
- Provide quality, relevant content: words, images, videos and presentations.
There are many ways of engaging your targeted customer. Strategies can be developed, your current website, social media sites can be reviewed for usability and most importantly, your site can be tested with real people representing your targeted customers.