Need help handling your online marketing?
As a business, your primary focus is on running your business. Today, the Web is part of that process.
Online marketing strategies and implementation include various practices to bring you web traffic and better conversions. This is accomplished by:
- meeting the needs and motivations of your customers and prospects
- providing the search engines with the information they need.
- Developing an actionable web strategy that considers your business goals, your customer’s needs and your available resources.
- Training for staff on how-to’s and concepts:
- promoting a business or product on the web and what’s needed
- developing content for social media sites or blog posts that connect with your customers or prospects
- creating a social media strategy
- creating a consistent presence on various web channels and optimizing them for the search engines and people
- Reviewing your website and social media for areas of improvement: consistency of strategy and brand, traffic (SEO), usability and customer experience. User testing with people that use or would be most likely to use your site is available.
Work directly with Kathleen Fealy, President of KF Multimedia & Web, Inc.
Often, when a consultant or outside search agency is hired, you meet with one person, talk over your situation – your goals, problems, and needs and sign a contract. When the project begins, you’re assigned a project manager, whom you’ve never met and perhaps your work is given to a team of individuals at that agency or outsourced. Is that the way you want to work?
At KF Multimedia & Web, Inc., your main contact person is the president of the company, Kathleen Fealy. She answers your calls, is at the meetings and is directly involved in your project.
If your project requires it, KF Multimedia works with a group of talented individuals, agencies and third-party services to provide you with the resources needed for your project.