Videos are engaging because they tell a story and will be a needed tool in the era of keyboardless devices. According to a report issued by Google in partnership with Millward Brown Digital, 70% of B2B buyers and researchers are watching videos throughout their path to purchase. The most watched videos include product features, how-tos and professional reviews.
Creating videos for your business can seem intimidating, but there are numerous tools that can make that task easier. I recently wrote an article for Web Marketing Today, “11 Online Video Creation Tools for Small Business Use” which covers the following tools:[metaslider id=685]
Embed, Distribute and Promote Your Business Video
Once you create videos, getting people to your website should be one of your primary goals. While YouTube provides hosting, analytics and the ability to embed videos on your website, Wistia is a tool that does that and more. Wistia hosts your videos and you can:
- Embed videos and playlists directly to your website and share socially. The videos are watchable within Tweets due to Twitter integration.
- Collect email addresses and add calls to action.
- Create video sitemaps that bring traffic direct to your website versus a third party site.
- Distribute your videos on various video sites including YouTube using your business’ account information.
- View analytics, heatmaps, trends and engagements
- Pricing: Levels – Free, $25/month, $100/month, $300/month.
Social Media Video Tip
Create a 30-second version of your video and promote it on your social media sites. At the end of the video, place a strong call to action, such as directing them to the full video on your website. Think of it as a “Coming Attractions” movie trailer.
If you need assistance with creating videos for your website, increasing your web visibility and conversions, please contact me at KF Multimedia & Web, Inc.
Latest posts by Kathleen Fealy (see all)
- Social Media – Sharing, caring, or just plain anger? - July 20, 2016
- Certified in Conversion Optimization | ConversionXL Certified Optimizer - May 13, 2016
- Blog Writing Tip: Answer Your Customer’s Questions - September 25, 2015