Finding the revenue growth opportunities for conversions – purchases, donations, and leads.
Do you believe that your company’s website can perform better and get more sales, phone calls, and donations?
Use a process that finds the opportunities using a data-driven process based on your customer’s actions and their input. In addition to discovering what can be fixed, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about your customers.
Traditional CRO (conversion rate optimization) focuses on the rate of conversion. But the process is flawed. If you lower your price, your conversion rate will most likely increase, but will you remain in business? Our approach focuses on revenue growth and learning about your customer’s behavior and motivations.
Conversion Revenue Growth Optimization Process
Our process begins with conversion research:
- Heuristic study of your website which involves looking at your website using principles of usability and for hidden psychological roadblocks that keep your customers from taking that final conversion action – be it a purchase, phone call, donation or download.
- Mouse and scroll tracking to see how people use your site.
- Google Analytics health check.
- Usability testing that watches people use your site to solve specific tasks.
- Customer surveys to discover their motivations and roadblocks.
- Creation of prioritized recommendations with accompanying hypotheses for A/B testing (requires 1,000 transactions monthly) or implementation (less than 1,000 transactions).
The overall goal includes both conversion revenue growth AND learning about your customer on a continuing basis.
Want to discuss how we can work together to improve your conversions?
Contact us today!