Speaker: Website strategist, search engine optimization, and usability analyst
Kathleen Fealy is passionate about helping businesses learn about crafting web strategies to improve online revenue, driving traffic to their website, improving the site’s usability and the overall customer experience.
Search strategy topics:
- Online revenue conversion optimization – helping businesses and non-profits find ways to make more money online.
- Developing strategies based on business objectives, customer behavior and data.
- Usability and SEO
- Search engine optimization techniques
- Creating a search engine-friendly website
- Improving customer experiences and their offline touchpoints
- Creating a strategy that works
- Understanding who your targeted customers are
Please contact Kathleen about your event or meeting.
Web Marketing Today Webinars:
- “How to Increase Conversions with Lead Nurturing”
- “How to Generate Leads on your Website”
- “How to Create a Landing Page that Converts”
“Balancing User Experience, Design & SEO”
Public Talks and Panels
“Housekeeping for SEM,” New York, NY
Internet Marketing Conference NY
Internet Marketing New York | Topic: Usability Studies
SES Conference & Expo
- “Stretching Your Marketing Dollars: The Upside of Search,” New York, NY
- “SEO for the Greater Good: Using Search to Find Missing Persons”, San Jose, CA
- “The Importance of Usability and Accessibility in Search,” New York, NY
- “Usability & SEO: 2 Wins For The Price of 1, Chicago, IL – Dec 2008 and New York, NY
- “The SEO Reputation Problem,” San Jose, CA