Media has always been Kathleen’s passion. She began her professional career in corporate video and worked her way up to being a video producer/director for Fortune 500 companies. She worked as a graphic artist and web designer before becoming a search strategist / search engine optimization specialist / certified usability analyst. In each of these roles, she brings clients’ visions into reality.
As a website strategist, SEO veteran, HFI-Certified Usability Analyst, Conversion XL Certified Revenue Optimizer, Kathleen enjoys learning about her various clients’ businesses and helping them:
- Define their business objectives and create measurable key performance indicators.
- Increase sales through customer-focused online marketing strategies that improve web traffic, visibility, engagement and revenue conversion rates.
- Develop strategies to improve online web marketing that fits within the Client’s resources – people, time and budget;
Speaker, Trainer & Writer
Kathleen is published in industry magazines and spoke at industry events, including ClickZ / SES Conferences & Expo in New York, Chicago and San Jose and IMC-NY, on SEO, usability, and social media.
She was Co-Chair of SEMPO’s Education Committee and is a member of the User Experience Professionals Association, Rockland Business Association and National Association of Women Business Owners. She holds a BA from Marquette University, Multimedia Technology Certification from NYU-SCPS and is a HFI-Certified Usability Analyst.
- Worked with Research Triangle Institute on the development of a search classification for the US Dept. of Labor’s O*Net Classification System while Co-Chair of SEMPO Education Committee.
- Usability / Conversion / Search Tools contributor for Web Marketing Today – DATES
- Speaker at SES, 2007-2012
- Speaker at Internet Marketing Conference NY, 2011.
- Co-Chair of SEMPO Education Committee until Summer 2014
Social Media Contact Points
- Google+ Profile: Kathleen Fealy
- Twitter Handle: @kfealy